FLOWER FULL BLOOM

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Dragonfly
Netherlands

FLOWER FULL BLOOM

Post by Dragonfly »

Flower Full Bloom, I already had the Pachinko version so I was kind of curious to see how this one should be.
Well have to admit that this is a awesome machine if you love Sakura themes

The lights and design are very nice and well done, on the belly glass there is a tree from plastic, not very important but looks great because I do not know any other Pachislo which has this also.
The sound is really sweet and couldn`t be done any better.
Right and close to the rolls there is also a tree behind plastic which sometimes got in certain scenes great light effects, on the top there is a Lcd and left and right are blossom twigs, these blossom twigs surprised me because they are animated and turn left and right on the music when I played it.
If you don`t play this machine for a while it gives a awesome demo with sound also, as far as I know none of the pachislo out there do this, it`s really cool to look at, a golden Dragon flies to the moon and comes back with his mouth wide open and you will hear a terrible scream.
The playing is very simulair to the Pachiko, but personal I found this one more attractive then the Pachinko version.

The gameplay is very addictive and Flower Full Bloom will keep you coming back for another 50 tokens.

Overall: if you like springtime (who doesn`t) Ferry`s and other fairy tale based figures, then this Pachislo won`t dissapoint you.