YAJIKITA

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Gman
United States of America

YAJIKITA

Post by Gman »

Based loosely on the 18th century Japanese story of Kita and Yaji who travel from their home to Tokyo, along the way they have many adventures, an eating contest, looking for buried treasure, a party at a hot tub place. Very Japanese themed.
Large back light reels, good eye shooting machine, Eye shooting is a must in order to get paid during bonus round. Nice action of the storyline on the LCD.
chroniclivin

Post by chroniclivin »

I've just picked up one of these and i really enjoy it. lots of lights and sounds.. led's running up and down sides that only light up in bonus mode, downsides is it only takes 50 credits max for your bankroll, after 50 it spits them out, and for some reason it will only play max bet won't play 1 or 2 credits but other then that i'm very happy lots of time spent till i hit the bonus but solid machine! Happy with my buy wish i had a manual (came with another models)
wkmiller
United States of America

Re: YAJIKITA aka Yajikita Dochu X

Post by wkmiller »

I have had this machine for 14 years and still find it entertaining to play.
Found a website that describes the game strategy pretty well , It is: YAJIKITA aka Yajikita Dochu X Strategy Guide
Is in Japanese so you will need to use google to translate.

I was going to paste a translation here but cause of this on the page,
Unauthorized reproduction or copying of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited.
Copyright (C) 2005 Search.com All Rights Reserved.

I am not doing so , but am providing the site itself for anyone who wishes to visit it.

Note: If the link stops functioning, then wayback can be used to access an archived copy from 30May2013
Wayback org archive of Yajikita Strategy Guide