COLUMBUS 1492

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

skyblast

COLUMBUS 1492

Post by skyblast »

Currently, I own Dragon Dice, Sumo, Rival and 1492. Of the four I would have to say that I enjoy playing 1492 the most. And yes, even more so than Dragon Dice...why? I don't know, there is just something about 1492 that invites you in. Maybe it's the fact that it is encased completely in a yellow shell?? Cool!! For one, the game is just so darn cute and the sounds the buttons make are so satisfying. What I love most about this machine is the top reel. Sometimes during game play the three reels will link together to tell a fun story about Columbus. One reel might picture a mini cartoon character of Columbus paddling across the ocean blue and the next might be of an iceberg. Anyway very entertaining to say the least. Sometimes you might hear, "mama mia or Columbus" coming from the speakers. Fun! This machine also features three button betting. The volume level when set to low is also perfect for late night game play. I had to put volume controls in my other three machines. They were so loud. The big bonus is not all that exciting...a Christoper Columbus song that's about it. For this machine, in game play is where it's at. Great machine overall. When they are all on I consider 1492 a must play.
lahrsb2
United States of America

Re: COLUMBUS 1492

Post by lahrsb2 »

How do I turn the volume down on the 1492?