DARUMA SAN

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Bugsyspringer

DARUMA SAN

Post by Bugsyspringer »

I recently purchased this machine at a garage sale not working! I fixed and cleaned the machine! I find it to be afun machine good sounds and music lacking a little in the light department but still a lot of fun! Volume is lower than other machines I have incountered but still a bit loud for home use ! So I installed some volume control anyway! Overall I say it is a fun machine and am glad I bought it!
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

Welcome Bugsyspringer

Nice find and pickup. Glad you were able to get it working :D
Is this your first Pachislo?
Durma San link
http://www.pachislodb.com/database-4601.html

We were just chatting about Durma Cat in another thread and your machine looks strikingly similar
Thread link
http://www.pachislodb.com/bb2/viewtopic.php?t=1784

After you have owned the machine for a time we do have a review section in the Database. Check out the first link. You can rate the machine and submit a mini review. Your feedback helps other members make decisions on future purchases. As our Admin likes to say wait till the newness wears off before submitting a review.

What was wrong with your machine?

Don't be shy on chiming in there's lot of good people here!! :blob7:
Bugsyspringer

Post by Bugsyspringer »

No it Is not my first I have three others and this was a good addition to my gameroom!
Mostly the machine was very dirty and the peps I bought it from new notheing about it! Like to turn on the power switch inside! Sound wasn't working! Blow resister! Easy fix! And a lot of cleaning!
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

Nice, Ive picked up a few of those.
hopper unpluged
token jammed in the coin mech
Missing or broken reset key
Got to love those types of fixes!

What are your other two machines.
There is a virtual parlor feature here at pachislodb look up and to the left :wink:
You can open one up!
Bugsyspringer

Post by Bugsyspringer »

I have a Sammy machine not sure what it's called saw it in the database her but forgot name! Have a yasama neo majic pulsar ! A lucky 7s not sure of the maker and one older machine also not sure what that one is I will be looking those up here as well when have time! My favorite is the neo majic love the screen over the reels makes it more intertaining to me!
wildwilly72

Post by wildwilly72 »

I recently got this machine off of craigslist for $30. lock all busted up and bet button mashed and stuck and real filthy. After a bit of repair and major clean up, It works great. It's a basic machine decent sound and lights. It looks great with my 5 other machines.
"I am, I'm me"