TWENTY SEVEN

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

TWENTY SEVEN

Post by Chris »

This is a great looking machine but I found that the payouts listed on the machine make it look very confusing on how to play it. It comes down to this: if you get 3 bells anywhere on the 9 positions you get paid 8, 3 plums anywhere is a replay, 3 sevens and you get a Regular Bonus. Once you figure out that it is quite easy to play and really does not require any sort of eye shooting. 27 does have nice sounds and visuals. You can hit consecutive RB rounds. I recall having had up to 7 consecutive rounds...although it might have been 12.
The LED screen above the reel doesnt get enought use IMO. There is a multi-spin game where numbers will flash in the 3 reel position when you stop the reels you will get a number. That number will move to the second position when you spin the wheels and will get to get a number again. If you get the same number 3 spins in a row you are headed for a RB. This "game" will last up to 5 spins. Not sure what causes it to end though.
Other positives on this machine is that it has very little Japanese on it and does occationally speak english.
Since twenty seven does not really require eye shooting this is a machine that does well with an autostop chip although you do need to turn it off during a bonus round since you need to stop the reels in a particular machine determined order.
In a final note, 27 is a very basic machine and will hold it's appeal longer to a more traditional vegas style slot lover. The machine's dynamics will probably loose its appeal to a diehard Pachislo fan sooner.

I give this machine the following:
Gameplay: 6
Sounds: 8
Appearance: 8

Overall rating: 7