FUNNY SANTA

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

tldundas

FUNNY SANTA

Post by tldundas »

Own this particular machine and like it.
docnzok

Playing the game

Post by docnzok »

Have you figured out anything about the gameplay for Funny Santa? I have it too and it's fun, but I wish I knew how it all was supposed to play out.

Reindeer Eyes etc.

Any translations on the Japanese symbols on the machine yet?
yamaminjus
United States of America

Post by yamaminjus »

the Reindeer eyes are what is called a "reach" or "win light"
a reach is something that tells you a bonus is possible or near.

a reach pattern is a certain combination of reel symbols that tell you that you have a reach. it is usually a sticker located above the stop buttons.
http://www.youtube.com/yamaminjus
Download Arraking's Repair Guide. the best Pachislo guide ever made.
ArraKing's Repair Guide! Click Here!
Bsoder52
United States of America

Re: FUNNY SANTA

Post by Bsoder52 »

I just picked up a Funny Santa in barter of CL.org. The Graphics have all been changed to a golf theme, but the win mode tag above the buttons is still there that says funny santa. Like to know what the numbers 1-8 do? My daughter hit the 777 jackpot and this thing went bazerk!!! Going to need more tokens! :) Great informative site!
ackleplem
United States of America

Re: FUNNY SANTA

Post by ackleplem »

When you hit 777, you have hit a big bonus round. Depending what type of machine it is (I believe your version of Funny Santa is a Type A) you will have three big bonus rounds and three regular bonus rounds. The machine will start out with 3-30 on the game count (3 is the number of rounds you have and the 30 is the number of spins you have remaining). It will count down until you either reach 3-1 or you get three replays or jac in. You will then enter your first regular bonus round. The number on the game count will read 3-8. It will count down until you reach 3-1. You will then resume your big bonus round. The first number will be 2 and the second number will be the same number that you were on when you received the three replays (ie 2-21). This will continue until either reach 2-1 or jac in again for your second regular bonus round. The last set will have a 1 in the front (ie 1-10 for big bonus and 1-8 for the regular bonus) If you have won a regular bonus, which is usually bar bar bar, the game counter could either read 1-8 or just 8.

I don't know how many tokens you have, but you should probably have at least 500 for the machine. I keep about a thousand for each of mine. They are readily available on ebay.

I hope that helps.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!