NEW BIG PULSAR

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

yamaminjus
United States of America

NEW BIG PULSAR

Post by yamaminjus »

This is an older machine so it doesnt have much in the way of special features.
One odd features is that it has some large watermelons as the big bonus character instead of the usual frog on most other pulsar maachines.

heres a short vid of the machine hitting watermelons (big bonus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7SHg__9 ... re=channel
http://www.youtube.com/yamaminjus
Download Arraking's Repair Guide. the best Pachislo guide ever made.
ArraKing's Repair Guide! Click Here!
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

That's weird,watermelon.
If you hold down the bet button will it max bet on it's own.
Funny the credit payout button is the one lite.
The Forest the future site of North America's largest Pachislo Museum
http://www.pachislodb.com/index.php?ind ... lor=Forest
Ronshere

Post by Ronshere »

I just picked one up today. Yes, if you hold the bet button it clicks 1, 2, then the 3rd rapidly. sort of a max , regular bet all-in-one.
The red button on the left is the credit button and behind it is the tokens played LED! The credit amount is displayed behind the loader.
I find it a bit loud even when the slide switch mounted on the speaker is at its lowest setting. Going to add a pot to the speaker line to lower it.
When you press the stop buttons something behind the reels clicks VERY loudly. A bit annoying to me. Going to see if I can eliminate that.
No speech, no lit stop buttons or back lit reels.
would have been much nicer if the sides of the reel glass had lights behind them
Uses an F6T5/CW on the reels and the belly is a F8T5-CW. The rest is LEDs and 11 regular 24-28v 3w wedge bulbs on the top panel.
I'd rate it about 6.5 or just passing.
Ryengoth
United States of America

Re: NEW BIG PULSAR

Post by Ryengoth »

I just refreshed one of these. The relay on the back of the machine is a bit loud and the media sound is extremely loud even at the lowest setting on the speaker switch. 50 max credits when in credit mode like most. Hold down the credit/cash-out button to disable credit mode. This causes game play to be 1-3 credits manually and all wins are payouts into the tray. The hopper often misses tokens pickup during repeat payout sessions like during big chance win runs. It still counts properly and pays out correctly. At level 6 odds it hits the big chance win often enough for the music to become annoying if you have the speaker plugged in. Keep it on 3 or 4 unless you just like going through the 3 big chance levels of win every 10 minutes.