LAS VEGAS

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

LAS VEGAS

Post by Chris »

This one is a collect-able. The true Las Vegas Pachislo, not one of those cheap rip offs.

Las Vegas features a very English look as well as English voices. In fact there is very little Japanese writing on it. While the reel on top resembles a roulette wheel it is used more like a fourth wheel. The wheel is used to tease you with the possibility of a bonus. This machine stocks a Big Bonus, a Regular Bonus and a "Fruits Game". The Fruits game is an unknown number of games where it tells you which order to stop the reels and you win. While I had mine I hit the fruits game a few times and it didn't play for very long...kind of a disappointment...maybe if I had owned it longer I would of seen a fruits game that lasted for a longer time like some other machines that also stock this kind of feature. The bonus music is a 20's ish sort of big band sound.

Initial Appearance: 10
Sounds: 8
Overall Game-play: 8
thudspud

Post by thudspud »

This was my first Pachislo and I was not disappointed. Very good looking machine. hard to tell that it is Japanese, all English voices and hardly any Japanese writing, very simple for anybody to come and have a go on. The music on the bonus rounds gets stuck in your head, very catchy. Very easy to mod for volume as it is quite loud for home use.
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
LasVegasPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Las Vegas
(318.23 KiB) Downloaded 783 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
67tonya
United States of America

Re: LAS VEGAS

Post by 67tonya »

Just bought one of these machines. Very impressive with lights and sounds