SAVANNA CHANCE

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

superat

SAVANNA CHANCE

Post by superat »

This machine works well. Audio is very loud, so much so that you try to turn it down with the switch inside and it never gets low enough. It is always very loud. This is bad for home, but good for business. Everything works properly and smoothly. I have not seen any quality issues. Sometimes you can confuse the machine by operating the buttons too fast. It will stop responding for a second until it sorts itself out, but self diagnosis seems to fix itself quickly without a hard reset. Everything is strongly made, nothing seems weak or possible to break under normal use.

superat

Post by superat »

Nick1981
United States of America

Re: SAVANNA CHANCE

Post by Nick1981 »

Fun machine to play and to look at lol. Has back lit reels but they are rather dim. These ones have 2 little bulbs in them instead of the 1 wedge bulb in most. Has a cool little led display off to the side of the reels witch gives chances at times to win the Savana Chance, chance (this is different from the actual Big Bonus which I have yet to hit). I only hit the Savana Chance 1 time and boy did the machine make some serious noise lol. This is one of the loudest machines I own also has some of the best bass. I replaced the tweeter speakers up top with actual speakers. They use piezo speakers, way dislike piezo speakers. I put in replacement 3 inch square full range speakers up there. This machine also emits a constant tone which is annoying and also another reason I replaced the speakers up top. Have not figured out yet what is causing that tone but I'll keep looking into it.