KING CAMEL

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

KING CAMEL

Post by Chris »

King Camel has got to be one of the most interesting machines ever made. It features 3 main reels, 3 smaller reels (up top) and an LED screen to the right of the main reels. What really makes this machine different from any other machine ever made is that the main reels are called "dream-reels". That means that they will spin forward or backwards and sometimes after stopping them they will spin slowly or even start back up again. This is all possible due to the fact that they are not really the reels that pay out it is the smaller reels up top that determine the payouts. Because of this King Camel could be considered a 1 liner, but don't let that deter you from picking one up. The main reels basically play like a five liner. If you get three bells, you get 13, you get 3 jacs you get a replay.
King Camel is a Type-C machine which means it doesn't have a Regular or Big Bonus but it does have it's own bonus'. It's bonus' don't have the 3 rounds of 8. It has three bonus of 50 spins (King Bonus),20 spins (Middle Bonus), ?? spins (Camel Chance). If you get the Camel Chance bonus then when you insert your first token (or press the max bet button) the reels may start to spin right away. Wait for it to finish as you may instantly have your bonus upgraded to a king or middle bonus. During these bonus' you will win most spins. The bonus rounds are in AT mode (Assist Time) so you will instructed on which order to stop the reels in. If you follow the machines assistance they you will be paid 13 tokens. If the machine does not tell you the order then stop from left to right and you will most likely be paid a replay.
While KC has a cherry symbol it does not pay anything. The cherry symbol is used to signal a time where the machine may pay out a bonus. If you get another cherry before winning a bonus then you loose. Other things that tell you a bonus is coming are actions on the LED screen and if you get paid 13 tokens and the bells are not lining up on a pay line.
The only complaint I have about KC is some of the sounds are very annoying. When you drop the tokens in there is a clinking sound the machine puts out which is not pleasant to my ears. KC also has three speakers; two up top and one down below. You WILL need volume controls.
KC is a great game and a lot of fun to play. If you can get one that fits your budget then get one as you will not be disappointed.

Initial appearance: 7
Sounds/Music: 5/8
Overall game play: 8
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
KingCamelPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for King Camel
(422.3 KiB) Downloaded 803 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Gman
United States of America

Post by Gman »

I like the unique reels but I must admit this is not a great machine to eye shoot. The artwork on the machine is great, the reels have much etail in the background as if it was printed on an ancient map. the speaker covers are in the shape of the main characters, lamp man, moon man.
the level of detail keeping to the theme is inpressive. My only con is one display counter is not used.
Mike

Custom woodworking http://www.gmanind.com
go to my Game room link on the bottom of the page :) Image