FIREWORKS

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

fordtrucks

FIREWORKS

Post by fordtrucks »

I Have A Fireworks With Harley Davidson Custom Plastics, Reels, Etc. It Works Great Looks Amazing. Running QUARTERS Only.... Adjusted, Never Have Had To Reset After BIG WIN. Very Fun Paid 150.00

houduckman
United States of America

Re: FIREWORKS

Post by houduckman »

I have had Fireworks for about a month and it is a very fun machine to play. It has the 4th reel that adds to gameplay. It is mechanically identical to most Aruze/ Universal/ Eleco 4th reel machines ( when I got it, it needed a few parts replaced. I got them from my parted out Continental XXXX ). Gameplay is a little basic, but the bonus rounds are entertaining. The top reel spins through pictures of Don Chan, a firework and something in Japanese that I think says "WIN". The sound is a little tinny, but it does add to the gameplay. The bonuses are typical of Type "A" machines and are very generous!!!
So, in my opinion, I am going to say gameplay is a solid 7, appearance is a 9 (I like the fact that there is almost NO ENGLISH writing on this machine). Build quality, it is a good 9 as well, Aruze has a good solid design and it works well.
Attachments
Hanabi small.jpg
Hanabi small.jpg (645.66 KiB) Viewed 7163 times