MARINE CARNIVAL

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

MARINE CARNIVAL

Post by Chris »

Although the manufacturer says Ariisticrat once I received this machine I knew right away that it was manufactured by Sammy. I should of been clued in by the two blue dots on the front of the machine to the right of the reels which are signature to Sammy & Rodeo machines. It is a solid built machine.

Marine Carnival is a great family oriented slot machine. It's graphics and sea life theme appeal to almost anyone. Who doesn't like cute little dolphins and fishies? The use the LED screen nicely. Not over doing it. The graphics on the LED screen are very clean and you are able to tell what they are.

Marine Carnival is a Type-B machine which usually means it only has a Big Bonus consisting of 30 games with 2 Jac-In games of 8 but not for this machine. Marine Carnival has both a Big Bonus and a Regular Bonus but the Big Bonus consists of 20 games with 2 Jac-In games. This is the first machine that I have seen like this. The Big Bonus is a let down. If you can follow the LED screen and stop the reels in the correct direction each time then you will win 379 tokens for each Big Bonus. If you like a machine to challenge you to get the most out of a Big Bonus then Marine Carnival is not for you.

Marine Carnival also has an AT mode where it will occasionally tell you which order to stop the reels.

Initial Appearance: 7
Sounds: 7
Overall Game play: 6