WINNING POST

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

thudspud

WINNING POST

Post by thudspud »

this is the 3rd machine I bought and was quite disappointed with it :(

first of all I like to play in cash mode but (as far as I have worked out) you can only play in credit mode.

second it is EXTREMELY loud, I could not play it until I had sorted out some volume controls on it, everytime I put a coin it the sound effect sounded like I was being shot!

Finally I haven't got a clue what is going on with it as all of the spoken words and all of the text on the LCD is in Japanese, I keep seeing things happen on the screen and races start but no idea what it all means.

This is quite a new machine and there are loads of LEDS utilised over the design but they still use filament lamps in the reels, two per section, but they are a miniature variety and blow very often and haven't managed to find any replacements.

Plus point are the build quality and the hopper is fantastic, none of my other machines can pay out at the speed this does, incredible! Reel stop buttons that start red and change to blue as you press them, very nice touch.
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
WinningPostPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Winning Post
(129.28 KiB) Downloaded 699 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
paultee
Great Britain

Re: WINNING POST

Post by paultee »

Quite enjoyable.Takes a while to understand.If you go to the races,it is quite exciting.Worth a go.
paultee
Larryh314
United States of America

Re: WINNING POST

Post by Larryh314 »

Had it but sold the BORING horse race slots- big disappointed at gameplay :twisted:
I'll Be Back !