TOP GUN

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

dayumskippy

TOP GUN

Post by dayumskippy »

I just got this machine yesterday. I love the lights sound and action. This machine is very loud even on it's lowest volume setting, and it has three speakers inside. They will need to have a rheostat installed. I will try to attach a video of it after a 777 hit. It plays 4 different songs from the movie, and has a lot of different sound effects. It is a very cool game, and I feel fortunate to have found it.Image
Wayne-O
United States of America

Post by Wayne-O »

Most all machines need some type of aftermarket volume control.

Here is a link to the ones I find to work really well.
http://www.parts-express.com/500-ohm-po ... r--023-500
ImageThe Pachislo RepairGuide
Check it out for information on these machines.
ackleplem
United States of America

Post by ackleplem »

The only machine I didn't need to intstall volume controls on was Gundam One Year War. It's internal volume control was enough.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Larryh314
United States of America

Re: TOP GUN

Post by Larryh314 »

They will need to have a rheostat installed. I will try to attach a video of it after a 777 hit. It plays 4 different songs from the movie, and has a lot of different sound effects. It is a very cool game, and I feel fortunate to have found it.

Yes I sell Volume controls I put them on all my machines, I also install AUTOSTOPS on my machines so they play like VEGAS STYLE. :D
Larryh314
United States of America

Post by Larryh314 »

This machine is a lot of fun. Plays a couple of Top Gun songs in the bonus rounds. When paying out tokens in the bonus rounds, it sounds like a machine gun, plus the coins shoot out and hit the tray, which is a cool effect.