THUNDERBIRDS 3

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Euroslots
Vendor
Netherlands

THUNDERBIRDS 3

Post by Euroslots »

Very easy to play, beautifull graphics and sounds
For the FANS of Thunderbirds a MUST HAVE

Very solid Machine, with almost no failures or problems.
Technical very good
Graphics very good
zonka

Post by zonka »

have to disagree on it not having any problems. for one, the volume, even on the lowest setting is still TOO LOUD. if you wanna bug you're neighbors, then it's no problem. second, there's an annoying humming sound, that won't go away until you turn it off. other than that, i will agree, it's an awesome machine to play. the play action and visuals are stunning. getting a new volume control will probably cure the two problems mentioned above.
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
ThunderBirdsPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Thunderbirds
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 1246 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
polpso

Post by polpso »

this is really a great machine, the LCD screen shows plenty of videos, I am not sure I have seen all of them because there a so much different animations.

here is a video of my machine flashing and playing the bonus mode after hitting a 777.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44YQxgEeFcs[youtube]

the sound can be easily set up by adding a potentiometer (volume control knob) to each speaker.

I had to put some rubber into the ejection path because the coins are hardly thrown off the hopper and hit a metal plate before falling into the coin tray, I found it too noisy.
I also put some rubber on the top of the hopper so the fall of the inserted coins is less audible. Its now a sweet and quiet machine.
I did it after playing on the Olympia machine I bought just after my Fuji; I was very surprised that the Olympia could be so quiet, even while ejecting the coins won.
polpso

Post by polpso »

I own my Thunderbirds 2003 pachislo for already three years, and still loves it.
I've put a Matchbox Tracy Island on the top, it has just the good size, lovely.

I Just wanted to say It's still funny to play with and I wanted to add some pictures of the many video animations that appears on the LCD-screen.

A must have for any Thunderbirds enthousiast, because it shows animations that are very similar to what happens in some episodes, but these computerized animations are never seen in anyone of the TV-shows ! (pod opening, TB1 very low altitude flyby, mole going to dig, and many, many others)
Attachments
TB1 flyby over the Tracy island pool
TB1 flyby over the Tracy island pool
TB1 low-pass on LCD-screen Fuji Thunderbirds 2003.jpg (102.23 KiB) Viewed 23504 times
beginning of a bonus mode, showing TB2 landing, and if you manage to win, it raises, then opens the Pod2-door
beginning of a bonus mode, showing TB2 landing, and if you manage to win, it raises, then opens the Pod2-door
TB2 on LCD-screen Fuji Thunderbirds 2003.jpg (79.11 KiB) Viewed 23504 times
Release of "The Mole" in THUNDER CHANCE mode
Release of "The Mole" in THUNDER CHANCE mode
Thunder Chance TB2-pod on LCD-screen Fuji Thunderbirds 2003.jpg (84.85 KiB) Viewed 23504 times
ackleplem
United States of America

Re: THUNDERBIRDS 3

Post by ackleplem »

ackleplem's Thunderbirds players handbook
Attachments
Thunderbirds Player's Handbook.pdf
Thunderbirds Players Handbook
(699.15 KiB) Downloaded 708 times
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Auntyflossie
Great Britain

Re: THUNDERBIRDS 3

Post by Auntyflossie »

Hi there can anyone explain to me the operation of the switches etc. inside the Thunderbirds Pachislo?
Thanks Martyn