AZTECA LEGEND RETURNS

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

tomoverfield

AZTECA LEGEND RETURNS

Post by tomoverfield »

Very little payout , even on the easiest payout level. I give it a 5 on a scale of 10.
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
AztecaReturnsRPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Azteca Legend Returns
(389.53 KiB) Downloaded 1017 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
rolymo24

Post by rolymo24 »

The machine is to loud for normal home use. but the gameplay is good.
Nick1981
United States of America

Re: AZTECA LEGEND RETURNS

Post by Nick1981 »

Just picked this machine up. Bar far one of the more fun machines to play. Has a cool theme to it exploring tombs. I love tomb raider games and this is right up there with them. The mini games and animations are fun to watch, makes game play more exciting. This is my fourth machine now and as like the other ones, this as well is rather loud but honestly I kind of like the loudness with them lol. Part of the experience. Have yet to hit the big bonus but have not played it all that much yet. Will report back after I play it more and become more familiar with it.
Nick1981
United States of America

Post by Nick1981 »

Update to this machine. Hit the Big Bonus and went through its menu and settings type stuff. This particular machine requires you to set the time as well as the date. It saves user data and your able to see the data it generates through the options menu. To access these extra menus press the circle button on the NES controller looking thing that's off to the side. Speaking of this, the D-pad is what you will be using to navigate through the menus and the mini games. Everything is in Japanese which made it way hard to decipher what this all meant but, using Bixby vision I was able to do so as it translated for me as I went.

There are like perhaps 20 to 25 different things to enter and poke around in. One of which is a code type thing you have to jot down and enter at a precise moment during game play, this allows you to select different bonus music songs it plays. These songs are so cool and are all Dancy. Believe about 6 different songs. All slot machines should have Dancy beat ridden songs they play during bonus rounds, get that hype as the coin tray over flows with tokens. That's such a cool thing about this machine, I have yet to try all the different songs it can play but so far so cool. You have to enter them when the LCD screen turns into a giant reel and before you press the stop button for the reel you enter the secret code, the machines makes a tone and you get the bonus round music you chose. Cool.......:)

Mini games - These are an extra cool little addition to the Skill Stop Machine. There are 4 total mini games you can select from. They are: a number game where it flashes a number for a second and you have to remember and enter it in. A game of chicken where your in a car and race an opponent to the edge of a cliff with out falling over. A game where your a pig and have to avoid being hit by knives and exploded by bombs lol (how weird of game this one is lol). And the final is a game of roulette, basically try to get the biggest number you can. These mini games all have no sound and require you to use the LCD screen exclusively. All games use the D-pad and X and O buttons for game play.

Gameplay - Through out the skill stop game you have the reels as your main focus and the LCD screen giving you options to choose during your adventure through the tomb. Your a dog and he explores the tunnels. Finds treasures along the way and obstacles such as a lava pit he will have to over come in order to reach the Big Bonus giant reel at the end. During the game you have cool animations with every aspect of game play, usually he is just walking through the tunnel but creatures appear and symbols to alert you of potential mini hits like a 10 coin pay out. You also are given path choice to choose from. Depending on the way you choose different scenarios and winnings occur.

By far one of the more fun machines to play with out taking away from traditional gameplay of the reels. I think all Pachislo machines are fun to play but these added extras in this machine give it an advantage. The sounds this machine makes are cool, the display and art are very cool looking on this machine. Well laid out. Only gripe are the tiny LEDS up top for replay and BB and such. Almost too hard to notice with everything else happening. Also this is my only machine that has an attract mode with music. Give this machine a play. You will like.
vashadow
United States of America

Post by vashadow »

For the volume issue: go into the odds change settings system by turning the internal key. Once in there use the d-pad and o and x button to navigate to the musical note app and in there you can test all the sounds on the board. From this menu option, you can also turn the volume down, I suggest 20 on the volume. once you set this hit the O key to hear the change and the X key to exit. Turn the key back to normal mode and enjoy your new lower volume. So far all of the units I have found with the Nintendo style control on the left of the screen have this volume feature. This alone puts these machines on the top of my list.

Fantastic game! Love the interactivity of the cut scenes and mini-games.