SPIN LUCK

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

SPIN LUCK

Post by Chris »

Well now that I have put over 70,000 tokens in my Spin Luck I thought it would be a good time to review it.

Spin Luck is the most sought after machine and once you have played it you can understand all the hype. From the big wheel of fortune type reel on top to the ability to save (stock up) big wheel spins this is one fun game to play. All the voices are in English and not English with a Asian tone. There is very little Japanese writing on it and the sounds are very good. It only has a Big Bonus and the Spin Bonus.

It will sometimes flash the reels either blackish blue, yellow, green or red. If it is black you will win a replay, yellow- 3 bells, green- 3 watermelons, red- spin luck on the left reel (no guarantee of a Spin Bonus).

How to get a Spin Bonus?

Each of the reels has a spin luck symbol that takes up two reel spaces. If you stop a reel with both the spin and luck in the pay window then it will select one of the following to the right of the reels: Red seven, black seven, Big Bonus, Spin Luck or nothing. If you hit the Red or Black seven then it says that you have a better chance of hitting a Red or Black seven (left reel) and bells (middle and right reels) on the next few spins (this is a theory). If it shows Big Bonus then you should shoot for a Big Bonus (3 7's) because you are going to win. If it shows Spin Luck then you have one a spin on the big wheel. You can choose spin now or save it for later. You can "bank" up to 5 big wheel spins. If you have 5 big wheel spins banked and do not spin the 6th one then you will loose it.

The Spin Bonus is different from any other machine out there. When you spin the big wheel it will land on a number (I have seen as high as 333) and add it to the Spin Bonus count. The Spin Bonus count is what you can win in the next spins. When you spin the reels it will announce which reel to stop right, middle or Red or Black. If it tells you Red or Black then you must stop the left reel on the Red or Black seven. If you do this correctly you will win 10 tokens. It will also occasionally flash the reels during this time as described above.

What is not to like? Well, I found something that I just don't like about it. During a bonus round when the machine announces "JAC-IN" you can avoid JAC-IN but during a big bonus you will mostly hit 3 bells which only pays you 4 but the spin costs 3 so you net 1 token. Due to the low payout during a Big Bonus you payouts will most likely not top 400 tokens. I have gotten as high as 390 tokens. This makes the big bonus a little tedious and repetitive.

Some people believe that it is better to stock spins as once you get one more a likely to come. While this may be true it does not mean that once you get one you will be able to bank 5 in a short time. I have had a time that I got one and it took many spins before I won another so this may be just one of those pachislo myths.

Something that I still do not understand that occasionally after a reel spin the reel back lights will flash in a circle counter clockwise. There is also a time where after a reels spin the machine will make a noise. Not sure if this is a missed chance at a bonus or what. I do know that it does not mean that you should spin the big wheel for a higher payout as I have still hit 20 after either of these actions.

Initial appearance: 10
Sounds/Lights: 9.5
Overall Game-play:9
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
SpinLuckPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Spin Luck
(3.84 MiB) Downloaded 848 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Gman
United States of America

Post by Gman »

Chris wrote a very complete review almost a play guide. This is probably my favorite machine/s. I have had up to three of them at once, It sounds like you are in an American game show, the announcers voice , music and crowd sounds all fit the game show theme.
During the spin luck bonus game the announcer announces what reel and what color to eye shoot, if you don't hear or understand the announcer there are lights that indicate what reel to stop and what color.
This is a great pachislo, well worth having in your games room.
Mike

Custom woodworking http://www.gmanind.com
go to my Game room link on the bottom of the page :) Image