NEO FRUIT CHANCE

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

NEO FRUIT CHANCE

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
NeoFruitsChance.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Neo Fruits Chance
(166.6 KiB) Downloaded 789 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
EenieQWolverine
United States of America

Re: NEO FRUIT CHANCE

Post by EenieQWolverine »

The correct name of this machine is Neo Fruits Chance (Fruits, not Fruit) :!: . It has the El Vision animated 3-D graphic display over the reels and the trademark Yamasa loud reel motors. It is a type C machine so the bonus rounds are different that normal. The traditional slot machine fruit theme seems to appeal to slot players who may not be familiar with pachislos and who may be put off by machines that are "too Japanese" looking. The game play is very good but there is more chance and less skill used on this type of machine.
Excellent sound, lights and the mesmerizing 3D displays over the reels keep you hooked. This is a fairly rare and fun game but not quite as good as some others in the Neo series. I would rate it about the same level as Yamasa's Neo PlanetT but not quite equal to the similar Neo Magic Pulsar or Neo Pharoah Zetz. :farao:
LOU

Post by LOU »

Thank you for the personal ratings comparing this one to to the other El Vision machines. I've wondered if I should try to buy Neo Fruits Chance if the opportunity should arise. I've had Neo PlanetT--didn't care for it, and have Neo Pharaoh Zetz--a favorite. Have to admit that if a Neo Fruits Chance did come along at a decent price I'd probably try to buy it still. My opinion is that all collectors should own, or at least play, an El Vision machine to experience this technology.
To play or not to play, that is the question.
EenieQWolverine
United States of America

Post by EenieQWolverine »

:farao:I agree about Neo Pharoah Zetz! I usually have around 20 machines at any given time and Neo Pharoah Zetz is the only one that's in the house and not in the 'Parlor" aka my garage.
It also receives by far the most play of any of my games. Pleasing sound and I love the cute little pharoah and mummy guys chasing each other across the screen.
There is a Neo series game I just saw listed on eBay that I have never seen before. It's a new version of PlanetT called Neo PlanetT 999. I could maybe justify the $400 price due to extreme rarity but the $195 shipping is too rich for my blood. :farao: :farao: