SINDBAD ADVENTURE

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Toma

SINDBAD ADVENTURE

Post by Toma »

This is my favorite machine by far!! The 15 inch LCD screen with the Lcd over lay over the reels is amazing. it constantly throws something new at you with really good graphics sound and light.

The bonus rounds are the best, sinbad bonus being the best ( in my opinion) i love the music to this it gets you feet tapping.

another bonus is your fighting with a big green/blue giant Cyclops I've never beaten him yet so cant say what happens.

The big bonus is amazing too. sinbad is on his galleon ship with monkey and sailing on the sea with dolphins splashing out of the water, there are 3 other scenes in the big bonus where you see Sinbad and monkey eating and smoking, on the 3rd scene you see monkey has ate all his banana's and really fat.

There are 3 different locations sinbad and monkey go through whilst your playing. The first being a mountain top walk they are on with alsorts happening like boulders rolling after them big birds flying into the screen etc...
The second is on a river with sinbad and monkey on a raft and the jungle behind them. a few things happen here, at some point there raft go es really fast along the river or they have pulled up along side the river and monkey is going up palms to get you a reply or gold pots, etc

The last is a ruined temple with flames either side on stone pillars. sinbad go walking through this with bats flying at you which means you won nothing to golden temples popping up to say you have won some thing.

As you can see there's so much to this machine its hard to get board

The only problem with this machine is that the LEDs which light up the reels can end up going out, but don't let this put you off as its not that hard to sort out. mine are fine and i think it only happens to a few. don't let this put you off! it did with me at first but im so glad i bought it i would give it an 11 out of 10 trust me if your thinking of getting one DO IT.
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
SindbadAdventurePlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Sindbad Adventure
(5.27 MiB) Downloaded 1112 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Gman
United States of America

Post by Gman »

I have owned this machine for a few years now, it is nice with the large lcd over the reels, during reach's it acts like another set of reels so this might be considered a 6 reel machine?
Mine has long slow periods and it gets boring during this time, there is not much going on but when a reach or bonus get close it is very fun, and defeating the giant is challenging as is running up the mountain, avoiding boulders.
Mike

Custom woodworking http://www.gmanind.com
go to my Game room link on the bottom of the page :) Image