n8iws

yamaminjus
United States of America

n8iws

Post by yamaminjus »

Wow you have some great older machines!
How long have you been collecting pachislo?
http://www.youtube.com/yamaminjus
Download Arraking's Repair Guide. the best Pachislo guide ever made.
ArraKing's Repair Guide! Click Here!
n8iws

Post by n8iws »

It's been a while. I think in 2000 I got the first one, then I met Scott who started Stealth and he set me up with my second machine, then a 100 projects, threw in 10 pachinko's just because I had room in the trailer and said see if you have any luck fixing these too. Metz bought 8 of those, still in boxes. And the rest of my parts machines, well what's left. FREE !! Threw in a Acuario and a early Tropicana (tall) these were complete but still had issues. And a cocktail table pachislo, never seen that before. One of my friends is in the slot machine, arcade, vending machine business, he gave that to me just because he didn't want to just toss it out.

I'm still looking at machines, and prefer the troubled ones. I get them cheap, learn how to fix different problems, what parts interchange regardless of which game it is or manufacturer, some parts are universal. But if it's a NET, I keep them. I now have two NET parts boxes, old and new. That Dragon I have has nothing in it like the rest of the NET's. If someone has an early one, I could spare one of something.

I find more cooperation here amongst it's members here than the other one, but they and the members there boast about that site. I don't see anything there bragging about. I think there should be a state level get together or regional one.

To sum up these are like Lay's Potato Chips, you can't eat just one. Pachislo, you can't have just one.
On the Level, By the Square,

Dale
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

Great story.
I haven't been around that long and it's interesting to pick up a little history lesson.
Metz is working on listing those parts and others in the parts section if he can pry himself away from his new disco dance floor 8)
I think there should be a state level get together or regional one.
I was just chatting w/Devo about a Database Junket to Yama's parlor 777 in Hilo. Hawaii (the only known pachi parlor in the U.S)
Living in the Northeast I vote we go in February :P
The Forest the future site of North America's largest Pachislo Museum
http://www.pachislodb.com/index.php?ind ... lor=Forest
METZ

Post by METZ »

forest I have taking pictures and I will be listing soon
most are just the cases and the glass
man that would be fun to take a trip to see ya
I would get a new tiki while there
also great collection dale and THANKS aga :wink: in
ImageImageImage