Discussion of the other round ball phenomenon

Moderators: Moderators, Gman

METZ

Cows and Easter Eggs

Post by METZ »

I have been playing a TON of PINS lately
noticed some cows and thought WTF?
so after a search I found this very cool site
I'm sure G knows it (he has a few on the list)
this code from the "the Machine" is
the most elaborate code I have ever seen

OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM
Ball in plunger lane from a ball start (won't work if you land in the lane while playing)...Hold the right flipper for at least 45 seconds. Hold the left flipper for at least 45 seconds. Hold BOTH flippers for at least 45 seconds and you will hear a small BEEP sound to show that you did it correctly. Now, Tap out the song starting with the right flipper. Note: You must sing along or it will not work!

R - OLD.....L - MAC.....R - DON....L - ALD....R - HAD ...L - A...R - FARM.....Display will show:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

L - AND...R - ON ....L - THIS .....R - FARM ....L - HE....R - HAD ...L - A Display will show (and the cow will moo):
COW. With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there.HERE A MOO THERE A MOO EVERYWHERE A MOO MOO
Note: The timing between the RLRLRL is sensitive so tap consistantly as you sing or it will not all come up. You must also start the second verse while the EEEIIIIEEEIIIOOO is going on or you will not see the second part. Remember, time your taps as you would if you were singing it. You can do it as many times as you like by starting from the beginning of the song once it finishes. Once you shoot the ball into play you can't do it again until the next ball (must go through full sequence again).

I thought it would be a good share for you PINheads ;)
http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

That is hilarious. I love it when developers have a sense of humor.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me