silverball mania

Discussion of the other round ball phenomenon

Moderators: Moderators, Gman

Gman
United States of America

silverball mania

Post by Gman »

I found a SBM in the local Craigslist. I am toying with the idea of buying it. I have one I bought years ago (cheap) and is in pieces, with a worn playfield. It also has a couple weIrd solder jobs under the playfield. I have never played it and the reviews on it are not good it seems to have a boring play, basicilly shoot for the horse shoe, repeat. I was thinking of converting mine into a mini-bar or mounting the backglass and PF as art in the mancave. I guess the best part of this machine is the artwork.
Mike

Custom woodworking http://www.gmanind.com
go to my Game room link on the bottom of the page :) Image
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: silverball mania

Post by Chris »

I remember playing that machine as a kid. From what I remember it was a fun machine...but heck, I was a kid and everything was fun. Having never owned a real pinball machine I can't see how any one wouldn't get boring after playing it for a few 100 times. If it is a reasonable price and you can perhaps use some of the parts from the first machine to justify the first machines purchase then I say go for it.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me