Sammy King Camel machine w/ tokens and stand ( NICE )

Archive of for sale section

Moderator: Moderators

TADD39

Sammy King Camel machine w/ tokens and stand ( NICE )

Post by TADD39 »

This is in excellent condition, King Camel machine including tokens and a nice Sauder brand stand

Making someone a great deal **** $100 for all ****

email me at tdarfus@sbcglobal.net if interested, i live in central Ohio about 30-miles south of Columbus

Machine is in excellent condition !!! Image
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Sounds like you lost the bug as fast as you caught it. Must of been one of those 24hr bugs :)
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
outdoorenth

Post by outdoorenth »

Yeah, wow! I can't believe you're selling it this fast. Wish I lived near you.
www.BlueHotaru.com
Great prices on all pachislo and pachinko machines and accessories.
Devospeed

Post by Devospeed »

Very Tempting! Would you consider a trade?
scooby_doo_m2002

Post by scooby_doo_m2002 »

Holy Moly!!!! :shock: Sounds like someone is going to get one heck of a deal!!!!!!!!!!!
TADD39

Post by TADD39 »

I emailed you back " Scooby " i can hold the machine for you until you are able to come pick it up

And ... YESSS it really is a heck of a deal, this machine looks like new
TADD39

Post by TADD39 »

LOL @ Chris .... the bug lasted a little longer than 24-hrs, i did however lose the bug for the machines, i played them alot at first and then they just started sitting without being played .. i am more hooked on XBOX360

Hope i find the King Camel a new home, Scooby sounds like your real interested and i will gladly hold until August for you until your over this way.
METZ

Post by METZ »

SCOOBY the SAME scooby that had his machines taken? :shock: :shock:
WTF is up with that?

guess I'll never know :wink:
ImageImageImage
scooby_doo_m2002

Its going straight to IL. where pachis are LEGAL!!!!
METZ

Post by METZ »

check
ImageImageImage
TADD39

Post by TADD39 »

Scooby ... still waiting to hear back from you, do you want this for the $100 ? if so just reply to the mail i sent you

If not i'm sure someone else will grab it for $100 :lol:
METZ

Post by METZ »

TADD39 wrote:Scooby ... still waiting to hear back from you, do you want this for the $100 ? if so just reply to the mail i sent you

here we go again? :roll:
ImageImageImage
TADD39

Post by TADD39 »

Anyone else interested ? ...

Scooby are you going to reply to my email or ???

Selling for $100 cash, located 30-minutes south of Columbus,Ohio

If you are interested or know someone who is please let me know, this machine is in really nice condition ( better than any used pachislo i've seen ) and for $100 w/ approx 300-tokens and the nice solid stand ... now that's a DEAL !!!
TADD39

Post by TADD39 »

METZ wrote:
TADD39 wrote:Scooby ... still waiting to hear back from you, do you want this for the $100 ? if so just reply to the mail i sent you

here we go again? :roll:

Metz ... what did you mean by " here we go again " ? are you referring to why i haven't heard back from Scooby ... is he "known" for this ?

Well here is the deal .. if Scooby does not email me back by Sunday 7/27 i am listing the machine on Ebay for sale
scooby_doo_m2002

I think what metz is referring to ( no pun intended) is every time I start something it ends up into a big drama scene. that is one of the reasons why try to post very little. :)
Gman
United States of America

Post by Gman »

That is a real nice machine, a keeper in my opinion. ANd 100 is a steal of a price. I would get this if I didn't own a very nice KC right now. I paid more for mine and still think I got a good deal. This is a very good deal.
Mike

Custom woodworking http://www.gmanind.com
go to my Game room link on the bottom of the page :) Image
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

scooby_doo_m2002 wrote:I think what metz is referring to ( no pun intended) is every time I start something it ends up into a big drama scene. that is one of the reasons why try to post very little. :)
Or is it just your lack of follow through
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
TADD39

Post by TADD39 »

Well ... if any of you know of someone interested in buying a nice machine let them know about this one. I had already advertised it on Craigslist for 30-days at the $100 price and never had 1 person contact me.

Still for sale ... $100 complete with tokens & stand

:arrow: It's a STEAL !!!!
METZ

Post by METZ »

tadd that is what I meant :wink:
chris I think hit it right on the head 8)
scoob I think most of your problems are self inflicted :wink:
(hell scoob I never ever got a straight answer outtva ya when you were going to come up to Michigan, its just odd the way you take care of thangs)
I tell ya tadd if gas wasnt so high and my work wasnt off and on again I'd come get that killer machine but it doesnt work for me
good luck on the sale
ImageImageImage
scooby_doo_m2002

Chris wrote:
Or is it just your lack of follow through

Unfortunately, although I would love to deny that statement, that is true also. If I don't fly by the seat of my pants so to speak and do things right that second. Crap comes up, and the next thing you know, I have let people down and I find myself having several unhappy, nice friend worthy people that could careless if I fell off the face of the earth.

Although, I had some small issues arise while I had my website up and running, after this issues were over I still found myself not following through on the plans/deals I had made with others. While some have given me 2nd and 3rd chances, I still managed to more less screw things up.

NOT looking for sympathy, Just letting the new Pachislo DB members know what is going on.

We all have issues at one time or another. Yeah, it seems that I might possibly have the most public known issues, Although to most that I have let down may just believe I am giving another line of BS.

And to others that have had small issues, 99% of them take care of those issues and get back to the plans or deals at hand and you never knew that they had any issues to begin with.

But that still doesn't take care of the fact that I haven't carried through with my plans or deals with others.

I have found that it takes a while to get a teeny tiny business up and running, but it only takes a matter of a couple days to totally destroy it.

And I just want to tell the community here that if you have been affected by my childish, immature ways of doing things, I apologize.

Now back to your regular non drama filled Pachislo DB programming.