SURPRISE

Archive of for sale section

Moderator: Moderators

dat

SURPRISE

Post by dat »

i've got this machine. it works. the reels and the stop buttons all light up. the volume is adjustable. doesn't pay out as much as id like (just like any other slot lol) but the skill level is adjustable. i want to sell it because i have no room for it anymore. all in all, a pretty good pachislo.
n8iws

Post by n8iws »

So, you want to sell it. Where are you located? Are you able to ship it? What are you looking to get out of it? What is the token count? Do you have keys? Do you have any actual pictures of this? Adding this info would get you some responses here.
On the Level, By the Square,

Dale
METZ

Post by METZ »

what a crazy post :roll:
ImageImageImage
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

Welcome Dat.

NET machines are considered to be one of the finest manufactures of Pachi's.
I've never played Surprise
D/B link
http://www.pachislodb.com/database-3166.html
But your first respondent n8iws is our resident expert on NET machines.

If everything is average~ condition~token count(500)~willing to ship.
I'd say 100-150 plus 80 to ship.

The more info the better for prospective buyers.
Good luck with the sale
The Forest the future site of North America's largest Pachislo Museum
http://www.pachislodb.com/index.php?ind ... lor=Forest
Gman
United States of America

Post by Gman »

that is one big "S"
Mike

Custom woodworking http://www.gmanind.com
go to my Game room link on the bottom of the page :) Image
n8iws

Post by n8iws »

The Suprise is that someone actually designed it and then someone bought it. Doesn't look at all flashy, something you would want in your home. Boring ! I like them flashy, bright, doing all kinds of stuff during play.

Dale
LOU

Post by LOU »

Forest,
"If everything is average~ condition~token count(500)~willing to ship.
I'd say 100-150 plus 80 to ship."

I am surprised (a pun but serious) that you, especially you, valued it that high. I would have thought more like $100 plus shipping since I see no screen nor 4th reel. Educate me. (It can be done--I finally learned where to put all the clean stuff from the dishwasher! :) )
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

We could tell you but that would ruin the surprise. I think it mostly has to do with that it is a NET machine which puts it in a whole new category. I have only owned one NET machine and it was a great machine and a lot of fun to play. NET usually puts extra care in when designing a machine and while it looks quite plain it is sure to have many "surprises" inside.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

80 to ship is about right if you don't have a few boxes lying around :wink:
2002~NET~ English wording, has a lot on the surface going for it. As I said I've never played. Now that the NET guru has chimed. I'd say closer to 100. With 500 tokens and it's all there. Not on the Museum want list but if I had to help a seller out...well... you know
The Forest the future site of North America's largest Pachislo Museum
http://www.pachislodb.com/index.php?ind ... lor=Forest
LOU

Post by LOU »

Chris wrote:We could tell you but that would ruin the surprise. I think it mostly has to do with that it is a NET machine which puts it in a whole new category. I have only owned one NET machine and it was a great machine and a lot of fun to play. NET usually puts extra care in when designing a machine and while it looks quite plain it is sure to have many "surprises" inside.
Well I do have one NET (Caribbean Queen), and it is a lot of fun (maybe my favorite now). Still I think I'll stick with my $100 estimate since I can't play it. Do like that big red 'S'.
indiansumr1

Post by indiansumr1 »

I like Net machiness also, I just lik the newer body style alot , like Carribean and Rio, it is just very sleek IMO
"If you were arrested for kindness, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"
www.TheRobinNest.com
Pachiso, Poker and all your gameroom needs
LOU

Post by LOU »

Robin are you indirectly saying that you suckered me into buying it just because you liked the sleek body style a lot? You should be ashamed---even though I'm glad you did!
n8iws

Post by n8iws »

LOU wrote:
Chris wrote:We could tell you but that would ruin the surprise. I think it mostly has to do with that it is a NET machine which puts it in a whole new category. I have only owned one NET machine and it was a great machine and a lot of fun to play. NET usually puts extra care in when designing a machine and while it looks quite plain it is sure to have many "surprises" inside.
Well I do have one NET (Caribbean Queen), and it is a lot of fun (maybe my favorite now). Still I think I'll stick with my $100 estimate since I can't play it. Do like that big red 'S'.
I have Julian 97, Trip Devil V, Dracula, Pentagon and Dragon Ace. The first 4 are interchangable with each other, the Ace is their first, well made and designed, but different power supply completely, I have 2 spares for that, one for the other 4. Already modded for the odds key replacement. I would like to see a video to see what the "SUPRISE" is !!

Dale
yamaminjus
United States of America

Post by yamaminjus »

Net machines are usually well made and fun to play.
there are a few that are a little boring and not all that flashy.
I also REALLY like the newer nets. the Harem Ace that i have is a beautiful machine. . .now to get a rio paradise (i sold my rio de carnival)or Carribean queen
http://www.youtube.com/yamaminjus
Download Arraking's Repair Guide. the best Pachislo guide ever made.
ArraKing's Repair Guide! Click Here!
indiansumr1

Post by indiansumr1 »

LOU wrote:Robin are you indirectly saying that you suckered me into buying it just because you liked the sleek body style a lot? You should be ashamed---even though I'm glad you did!
Would I do That???????? Maybe my darkside would :twisted:

No Lou , just a really nice machine IMO!
"If you were arrested for kindness, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"
www.TheRobinNest.com
Pachiso, Poker and all your gameroom needs
LOU

Post by LOU »

indiansumr1 wrote:
LOU wrote:Robin are you indirectly saying that you suckered me into buying it just because you liked the sleek body style a lot? You should be ashamed---even though I'm glad you did!
Would I do That???????? Maybe my darkside would :twisted:

No Lou , just a really nice machine IMO!

It is. I've been surprised, and laughed, at one of the Battle characters which appeared. The Japanese haven't lost their sense of humor. Also as I said before, not all the action is on the video screen--nice touch. I go through tokens faster than expected eager to see what's next. Still they could have left out whatever is coming out of the big guy's nose--you know, the one with a birdsnest & two baby birds as a hat. Someday I need to take the time to figure out more settings too.