Reluctantly chipping away

Archive of for sale section

Moderator: Moderators

indiansumr1

Post by indiansumr1 »

Tekken now I am so tempted! I also want Tomb Raider too.... Ah Decisions!
"If you were arrested for kindness, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"
www.TheRobinNest.com
Pachiso, Poker and all your gameroom needs
LOU

Post by LOU »

indiansumr1 wrote:Tekken now I am so tempted! I also want Tomb Raider too.... Ah Decisions!
See what you can do for Beatmania :!: :lol:
To play or not to play, that is the question.
TikiTim

Post by TikiTim »

:cry:
It's been 3 months since my original post announcing the sale of a portion of my collection.
Since then I have only sold one pachislo (Beast Sapp), been jerked around by basically every inquiry on craigslist,
& had people back out of agreements at the last minute due to monetary issues.
(only to find them posting about their newest pachi-purchases several weeks thereafter)
I have dropped my initial craigslist asking price 3 times only to be countered each time by individuals asking me to sell at half my asking price.
I've also had one abusive scam srtist of an @-h0l3 contact me at his leisure over the duration of these 3 months...
& just when he thinks I'm at my lowest point trying to get these machines on a monthly payment plan.
My last correspondence to this individual expressed my distaste for internet harassment & my fascination of legal action.
I honestly thought these pachis would have found homes long before now,
& I can't endure the headache of being at this end of selling things I never wished to sell in the first place.

I have removed my craigslist adds & decided to keep my toys.
The Tiki family will have to learn to deal with lack of space until next year's fall semester at college. :roll:

I am still open to trades & if any member wishes to propose one, please feel free to contact me via pm.
I have no interest in trading pachislo for pachinko whatsoever.

Thank You
grinnystang

Post by grinnystang »

Sorry to hear or your misfortune trying to sell these. I am finding a lot of people on there are just lonely and need someone to talk to. I love when people say they will buy them and then all of a sudden have no money :roll: I have not tried the craigslist method with these, but have with other stuff and just get jerked around. My first approach with these is this site and facebook. Between my wife and I, we know about 300 people one way or another. Worth a shot I guess!