beatles yellow submarine

If you have a machine that is dead or missing parts and want to sell off the parts. List the machine here

Moderator: Moderators

sdice1

beatles yellow submarine

Post by sdice1 »

I JUST GOT THIS BEATLES SLOT MACHINE,ITS MISSING SOME PARTS ...I NEED THE REELS AND THE DOOR WOULD BE NICE .. I HOPE SOME ONE COULD HELP ME OUT

STAN sdice1@YAHOO.COM
Wayne-O
United States of America

Post by Wayne-O »

There is not a Beatles Yellow Submarine machine. It's a machine that has been customized.

You are going to need to post some pictures of your machine so we can identify it. Then we will know the manufacture and get you headed in the right direction for finding parts.
ImageThe Pachislo RepairGuide
Check it out for information on these machines.
yamaminjus
United States of America

Post by yamaminjus »

can you please post a pic of your machine.

It sounds like you have a "custom" machine where an american distributor would modify or customize a pachislo machine into something with a more well known American theme.

here are a few "custom" machines

ImageImageImage
http://www.youtube.com/yamaminjus
Download Arraking's Repair Guide. the best Pachislo guide ever made.
ArraKing's Repair Guide! Click Here!
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: beatles yellow submarine

Post by Chris »

sdice1 wrote:I JUST GOT THIS BEATLES SLOT MACHINE,ITS MISSING SOME PARTS ...I NEED THE REELS AND THE DOOR WOULD BE NICE .. I HOPE SOME ONE COULD HELP ME OUT
Missing the reels and the door? Sounds like you got a box with a hopper.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
LOU

Post by LOU »

I agree with Chris, but go one step further. You got an unknown machine with some unknown parts that you should be able to sell in time, on PachiParts for example. Send some good pictures of the door?, hopper, power supply, and what else is left inside, and any you think may help us determine the original machine before being 'bastardized'. It is becoming harder & harder to find parts (which makes it even worse for you to try to restore your machine). Check some of the prices on PachiParts.com. With any sales of yours that money goes to lessen the cost of a complete machine for you, plus less hassle & you are able to pick a machine's theme you like. My 3 cents.
To play or not to play, that is the question.