Database Updated

Get the latest information about pachisloDB here

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Database Updated

Post by Chris »

I think I have added all the machines created in 2006. If you know of one that is missing then let me know and if possible send me a link to the manufacturers site.

I will start adding 2007 machines shortly.

Chris
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Still adding machines

Post by Chris »

I slacked off a little and it has gotten a little out of hand. I have been trying to add 3 new machines a weekday. I still have about 35 machines to add...that I know of. so in a couple of weeks I should be all caught up...just in time to slack off again :)

It was a good thing that I archive all the images rather than just steal someone else's bandwidth to provide the images since a few months ago the primary site I use for images re-did the whole site and everything changed. But wait, it gets worse....they removed every from 2003 and back. We would of lost all of the old machine images (not that mine are very good). There was a time that I scaled the images and it caused all sorts of distortion of the images...I have stopped doing that to the machines and one day when I feel ambitious I am going to try and search out and replace a lot of the bad machine images.

Chris