How can I add a machine to the data base

Get the latest information about pachisloDB here

Moderator: Moderators

0MBsnA

How can I add a machine to the data base

Post by 0MBsnA »

I have a Pachislo that says it is Monte Carlo after some work (another posting tells the story) I got all the information on the machine and what it is with out the "Monte Carlo face plate.

What is the procedure for getting it into the data base? The URL link to the manufactures OEM version of the machine is listed below, FYI it goes through Google Translate so most of it comes out in English. The pdf of the machine brochure has to be copied and pasted into a new window to work, the translator can not handle the size of the pdf.

The machine is made by Trivy and is their 2007 Tokyo Shock Boys machine with Monte Carlo displayed on the face plate.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 26hs%3Dy7T
0MBsnA

Picture of Trivy's Monte Carlo / Tokyo Shock Boys Machine

Post by 0MBsnA »

Chris,

I thought I attached a picture of the machine in the original post but did something wrong. Uploaded the picture correctly this time.

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

It is in the database already. You can find it here: http://www.pachislodb.com/database-3848.html I have it as LIGHTNING NETWORK. I can change it to Tokyo Shock Boys..give me a few days
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
0MBsnA

LIGHTNING NETWORK-Tokyo Shock Boys

Post by 0MBsnA »

Because of the why supplier change face plates can you put in a second listing for Monte Carlo (Trivy) that will link to the LIGHTNING NETWORK or Tokyo Shock Boys url? If different manufactures use the same face plate name for different games it may help to have some way to cross reference them to the real machine game with out a lot of work. Just a suggestion. The one you have listed as LIGHTNING NETWORK looks like the right machine. Do you remember where you got the LIGHTNING NETWORK name from? Is LIGHTNING NETWORK another face plate name but a different manufacture?
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

I am pretty sure that whichever site I used to get the information for the machine google had translated something into "Lightning Network" and I took it. I like what you got better. It makes more sense.
I do not add customs to the database as a practice since they will use the same belly glass on 20 machines and it will just clutter up the database. I personally have seen them use it on at least 5 machines.
If a person posts a picture of the machine I am pretty good at figuring out which machine it is.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
outdoorenth

Post by outdoorenth »

Chris wrote: If a person posts a picture of the machine I am pretty good at figuring out which machine it is.
Chris is the Master! :)
www.BlueHotaru.com
Great prices on all pachislo and pachinko machines and accessories.
yamaminjus
United States of America

Post by yamaminjus »

Yes chris is the best.
playing guess the machine is always fun too!