User Ratings

Get the latest information about pachisloDB here

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

User Ratings

Post by Chris »

I had an idea a while back to make it easy for the users to find out which machines are rated higher than others. For those of you who don't know most machines can be rated 1-10 right from the details of the machine. For example Sindbad Adventure has the following:

Some older machines do not have a rating just cause I was lazy when adding them to the database. If anyone wants to rate a machine that does not have a rating then let me know and I will add the rating to that machine.

I had a little free time today so I thought I would implement that idea. The result is seen from the database main screen. Any machine that has a rating will have a series of numbers next to it's name.

For Sindbad Adventure would have (18/9.5/1). The numbers mean that 18 users have rated the machine. The average rating is 9.5 and there is 1 mini review written. Mini-reviews are one line review that users can enter when rating a machine.

I still need to implement the updating of the numbers. It will not happen immediately. I think once per day should suffice.

When I have additional time I am going to add some links to show the top-rated and bottom of the barrel. Perhaps machines with the most ratings as well.

Chris