This change has been a long time coming for many reasons. Mostly because the software we were running on was outdated and unsupported. I delayed the change for as long as possible mostly due the fact that I had to re-write a lot of the custom modules (database & parlors) to work on a new system. When I originally wrote the modules I wrote them based on a few assumtions. I found out that these assumtions were no longer true due to security concerns. I really liked how the old forums looked so I tried to mantain as much of the original look and tools I could without breaking everything. The current look may change slightly over time as I figure out how to do thing. The biggest and highest priority task was getting all the posts and user transferred correctly. As you will see below there are somethings that we lost in the process but is nothing that we couldn't live without due to the current usage of those features.
- Tapatalk (Improved access from smartphones visit tapatalk.com)
- User customizable look and feel of the blocks
- Editor has more effects and just makes life easier (search feature is awesome)
- Two new moderators. Wayne-o and Yamaminus (Congratulate them!).
- Topic reporting. Users can now flag a inappropriate post so moderators can see them
- Pachi Gallery
- Industry Links
- Country Flags...we have new ones but lost the old configs.
- Thanks - new thanks system now ranks the usefulness of posts.
- Unread posts reset...all posts are read when you connected to the forum the first time.
- bbcode [align=*] has been changed so you need to edit your signatures if you are using it.
I tried to test everything I could think of but I am sure I missed a bunch. So if you find something that doesn't look right or is missing a picture let me know.