Forum Upgrade Monday January 30th: 7:30 am EST

Get the latest information about pachisloDB here

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Forum Upgrade Monday January 30th: 7:30 am EST

Post by Chris »

I will be performing an upgrade on the forum software Starting at 7:30 am on January 30th. It should take only a few hours to complete. During this time I will be removing old accounts of users who have zero posts and not logged in since 2012. I might delete more but it is a start.

Unlike the previous upgrade from phpbb 2.0 I am hoping that very little will change as the new version looks and feels just like the old one with just slight cosmetic changes. Internally it makes life easier to make modifications.

The only thing that is not working 100% is the Pachi Gallery. It is functional but there are some cosmetic things that just dont look right. I will be working on this over the coming weeks but dont want to delay this upgrade based on this small feature.

After the upgrade is completed I ask anyone that noticed something not right such as errors showing up on a page to report them to me so I can address them.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me