PachiParts.com is shutting down on January 1st, 2018

Get the latest information about pachisloDB here

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

PachiParts.com is shutting down on January 1st, 2018

Post by Chris »

I have decided to shutdown our sister site Pachiparts.com due to the lack of activity on that site. On or about January 1st, 2018 the site will no longer be available for use.

For anyone who has credits on the site you have until January 1st, 2018 to use them. You have until Febuary 1st, 2018 to request a refund for any credits you purchased. You must send in a paypal receipt as proof of purchase.

It was a good idea that no one adopted. $1 to list an item for up to 2 years was bargain.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
LOU

Re: PachiParts.com is shutting down on January 1st, 2018

Post by LOU »

"It was a good idea that no one adopted."
It was a great idea Chris. I think that the factors that brought pachis down (and the gang that used them) also helped defeat PachiParts. You would think more parts would be needed but the large interest in pachis is dying, and less demand to restore. At least that is how I see it.
Thank you for the try.
To play or not to play, that is the question.
Arraking
Gone, but not forgotten
United States of America

Re: PachiParts.com is shutting down on January 1st, 2018

Post by Arraking »

Ditto, although I had no parts to sell, or buy. But after the site change a bit, I couldn't seem to get on it at times, it would tell me my user name didn't match with the pass word.