50 Neon Red Pachinko Trays

Archive of for sale section

Moderator: Moderators

Devospeed

50 Neon Red Pachinko Trays

Post by Devospeed »

I have 50 neon red Pachinko trays for sale. I want to sell the whole lot of 50.
Asking $135 for all 50 including shipping (That would be $2.70 a piece). 15 of the trays have been cleaned by me and the other 35 are as I got them (Pretty much dirty with some tape on them to hold them together). Most are missing the foam pad but were filthy anyways. I wanted to offer them here first before I put them on Ebay. So if you are interested let me know! Could be a good resell for somebody since they go for about $18 on Ebay with shipping?
METZ

Post by METZ »

I would need to count but I could use about 10?
ImageImageImage
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Not sure where you came up with $18 but I did a quick look and ones quite similar to yours are going for $8. Perhaps you added a 1 by accident ;)
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Devospeed

Post by Devospeed »

Chris wrote:Not sure where you came up with $18 but I did a quick look and ones quite similar to yours are going for $8. Perhaps you added a 1 by accident ;)
With shipping over $20 for one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/BALL-TRAYS-For-Pach ... 45e9f156bd
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

Oh no, that's gonna leave a mark :wink:

Just kidding have a great weekend everyone
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Devospeed wrote:With shipping over $20 for one!
When I looked at it it didn't show the shipping amount. It just said "Use our shipping calculator" and I couldn't find it so I figured +$8 shipped. (It now shows the value of $15.57 (ouch)). But either way they are not selling for $18. When I see selling for $18 I think $18 plus shipping. 7.95+15.57 = 23.52 - 2.70 (cost of item) - 8.00 (my shipping costs estimate) = $12.82. After ebay/paypal fees you would be making ~$10 per sale which would equate to $500 if you sold all 50. Not too bad.
If a seller is honest then they should not be making money on shipping. Shipping costs should not go past covering the associated fees based with selling the item. This includes actual shipping/packaging costs & ebay/PayPal fees.
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
Devospeed

Post by Devospeed »

Forest wrote:Oh no, that's gonna leave a mark :wink:

Just kidding have a great weekend everyone
Smack! :wink:
Devospeed

Post by Devospeed »

Chris wrote:
Devospeed wrote:With shipping over $20 for one!
When I looked at it it didn't show the shipping amount. It just said "Use our shipping calculator" and I couldn't find it so I figured +$8 shipped. (It now shows the value of $15.57 (ouch)). But either way they are not selling for $18. When I see selling for $18 I think $18 plus shipping. 7.95+15.57 = 23.52 - 2.70 (cost of item) - 8.00 (my shipping costs estimate) = $12.82. After ebay/paypal fees you would be making ~$10 per sale which would equate to $500 if you sold all 50. Not too bad.
If a seller is honest then they should not be making money on shipping. Shipping costs should not go past covering the associated fees based with selling the item. This includes actual shipping/packaging costs & ebay/PayPal fees.
It seems everybody is doing the shipping thing nowadays. I forgot about the Paypal fees! :evil:
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

I use to charge shipping on my ebay auctions,but I've learned folks just love Free Shipping. They know exactly what there paying no surprises.

I've listed auctions with shipping and no one's bid. I lowered the price still no bids. Bit the bullet and listed with Free Shipping and wouldn't you know sold for more then I original asked. The buyers feedback mention how they loved the free shipping. That same buyer has now made over a dozen purchases from me.

I think the trick is to get people to bid then the fever of not losing takes over. I know it's happened to me.
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

My only problem with "free" shipping is that ebay charges fees based on final purchase cost. It excludes shipping fees which is why sometimes you see an item such as a machine going for $9.99 but the shipping costs are $200. It is all a scam. They try and encourage people to do free shipping since they get a cut on the whole amount. If you were to use paypal shipping and they discounted the ebay fee based on what you actually paid then I would do it.
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

I hear that. It's gotten progressively worse threw the years.
I should had included in my post

Most of the items I sell are only a few ounces. So I kinda work shipping into a starting price I can live with.

I've never shipped a Pachi but I have saved a few boxes :wink:

I did see those trays for five bucks $10 to ship sorry Devo
Pachi tray's
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ta ... 25566.html
Devospeed

Post by Devospeed »

I did see those trays for five bucks $10 to ship sorry Devo
Pachi tray's
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ta ... 25566.html[/quote]

That is still $15 a tray :wink:
Forest
Curator
Curator
United States of America

Post by Forest »

That is still $15 a tray
The lot that you offered is a excellent deal.
I also found them for more then the price on eBay.
Given the popularity of pachinko's there's certainly a market.