DON DON KING

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

DON DON KING

Post by Chris »

Don Don King is a nice six reel machine. The top 3 reels only spin occasionally much like a fourth wheel, but a fourth wheel that has 3 parts. The three over sized bottom wheels feature sevens, watermelons, cherries, a replay & an unused symbol. While the side lights look pink most of the time even though the picture above makes them look multicolored but they do change colors when in the AT bonus mode. The volume is borderline acceptable on the lowest setting. DDK speaks to you in both English and Japanese. It is a very easy machine to figure out and will give you plenty of enjoyment. I have owned this machine twice as I really like it.

Initial Appearance: 8
Sounds/Lights: 8
Overall Game play:8
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Here is a playing guide I wrote.
Attachments
DonDonKingplayguide.pdf
Don Don King Play Guide
(152.85 KiB) Downloaded 875 times
East Coast Mike
United States of America

Post by East Coast Mike »

One of my favorite machine i've owned so far. Very well-built machine with full-sound (3 speakers 2 front and 1 rear) and full-body lighting (multi-colored LEDs up and down the entire machine). There is always a mystery going on during game play ( either there is a random sound or lighting effect, the reel lights will shut off and the reel-window light will turn from white-blue-green-red, the top 3-reels will spin foward or backward, spin at regular speed or slow down. It's a very fun machine and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Initial Appearance: 9
Sounds/Lights: 10
Overall Game play:8
Starting over...