LORD OF THE RINGS

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

wallytrek

LORD OF THE RINGS

Post by wallytrek »

Just picked up the Lord of the rings token slot. This is super nice slot machine. Has all the best parts of the 3 movies videos with sound and original music scores with multiple games. I rate this slot a big 9 in the 1 to 10 score. Has 3 reels on top and a big video/reels screen with great led light effects along the sides. I was very lucky to get this one. Was made in 2006 by Bitsy. Super multiple game play with some of the best sound effects I have heard on a slot. All leds and no bulbs to worry about going bad. Have to install speaker controls as its super loud. Has volume control switch 3 position but still too loud for me. No real cons on this one other than too loud.
WallyTrek
Tomscott

Re: LORD OF THE RINGS

Post by Tomscott »

Well done that looks like a great machine.
Harleyguy

Post by Harleyguy »

Congrats! Huge LotR fan here so I am totally jealous. :P

Mind if I ask what you got it for?
mudflapthefirst

Post by mudflapthefirst »

I am a huge LOTRO fan as well--new updates comming this month yea
Larryh314
United States of America

Post by Larryh314 »

Where did you ever get Lord Of Rings Slotmachine? At? Curious & Jellious TY just wondering
I'll Be Back !
wallytrek

Post by wallytrek »

I have 2 of these Lord of the rings. The first one I received had a blown power supply. Got it fixed but the cpu had a problem. Now I have a second one in perfect condition super clean. So if ever I need parts I have the spare LOTR. I am so happy with this slot. Now all I need is the rocky by Bitsy 2006 with the video screen and im complete with my collection. oh yes I would love the Star wars but will never find a working slot. I do know someone in Ill here that has a star wars but when it was delivered it was shookup badly and never worked. Seller had it on ebay in a non working mabey parts missing condition for $300.00. About 6 months ago. It never sold not 1 bid it received. Also had the rocky I wanted but with a faulty door alighnment and one of the reels rubbing on the frame. He wanted $450.00 in that condition. I declined. If it was cheaper I would take a chance but as you all know parts are very hard to find. End of line.
Wally