TERMINATOR 2004

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

TERMINATOR 2004

Post by Chris »

While the manufacturer is listed as IGT it is built by Sammy for IGT. Sammy makes a good machine and this is not exception. While it doesn't feature Arnold like the previous Terminator machine did (IGT 2000) it does have the endo skeletons. It is a fun machine to play and with the LCD screen it keeps you wondering what scene you will see next.
It has good sounds coming from 3 speakers (2 on top, one at the bottom) and a nice light show. All the text on the screen is in English so there is no excuse for not figuring out this machine quite easily.

Initial Appearance: 9
Lights/Sounds: 8
Overall Game Play:8
pilot

Post by pilot »

This was my first machine. I did a bit of research and finally decided upon this machine based on Chris's review (and questions he answered for me) and the theme.

First off, this machine is LOUD. REALLY, REALLY loud. I had volume controls installed from where I bought it, and while it made it lower, it's still too loud. I put the volume all the way up to see how loud it would be, and lets just say if you put a egg next to the speakers, it would probably explode.

The sounds and video of the machine is pretty real cool. The video during the bonus rounds is pretty neat. It has some video during non bonus rounds too (like if you hit a cherry or bells), There are multiple "levels" of video as you progress through the bonus round.

If you can get one at a decent price, go for it. While it may not be a Beast Sapp, it's still pretty fun to play.

Overall I'd give the machine a 7.5 to a 8.