Pichislo thunderbird E fault

Moderator: Moderators

Deancummings100
Great Britain

Pichislo thunderbird E fault

Post by Deancummings100 »

Hi this is the first time on this group and my first pichislo machine after buying it untested I got it home plugged it in and it lights up but in the win box it’s lit up with a E code I’ve tried reset procedures from YouTube Ect and still nothing I’ve checked all plugs and leads and had hopper out and coin mechanism there’s nothing jammed Ect I have noticed on YouTube when they reset there’s they get a number 1-6 on the credit display I’m not getting that in fact I’m not getting any changes when I reset it
Hope someone can help please Image
Attachments
B819E9EC-EB3E-43C6-AC06-96DFFDFBBB93.jpeg
B819E9EC-EB3E-43C6-AC06-96DFFDFBBB93.jpeg (473.8 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
Deancummings100
Great Britain

E fault Help please

Post by Deancummings100 »

Deancummings100 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:30 am Hi this is the first time on this group and my first pichislo machine after buying it untested I got it home plugged it in and it lights up but in the win box it’s lit up with a E code I’ve tried reset procedures from YouTube Ect and still nothing I’ve checked all plugs and leads and had hopper out and coin mechanism there’s nothing jammed Ect I have noticed on YouTube when they reset there’s they get a number 1-6 on the credit display I’m not getting that in fact I’m not getting any changes when I reset it
Hope someone can help please Image
Sourblueraz
United States of America

Re: Pichislo thunderbird E fault

Post by Sourblueraz »

Did you ever solve this issue?
I'm new here and I am having an Error code "EE" with my Silent Hill pachislo machine.
I'm curious if they are similar issues. I'm hoping it's not a serious electrical problem.
pjtnascar
United States of America

Re: Pichislo thunderbird E fault

Post by pjtnascar »

Check all connections and try reset procedure.