ORE NO SORA

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

trunks19

ORE NO SORA

Post by trunks19 »

Where do I start? This machine has blown me away. The full lcd is amazing! feel like I'm watching tv more than playing a pachi. The resolution is great not blurry or grainy like some eleco models. On to gameplay, the standard play screen has the main character relaxing in a field. The time of day changes from day to sunset to starlite night. Weather even changes, sometimes rain, wind, or sunny. Some mini events are: a dog walking by. him chewing on a blade of grass, rolling onto his side, yawning, or looking around. I wont spoil the main events but I will say there are many and link to each other. My favorite feature though is on top of the machine is 2 round strobe looking things. I had no idea what they were until the bonus round. They are spinners!! The whole machine lights up and the things spin and alternate colors creating a crazy effect. So much fun I recommend picking one up.
raid

Post by raid »

When i saw this game in the store, I just HAD to have it. The full LCD makes it a show piece for any game room. The hardest part of the game was figuring out WHICH game I had purchased. It took a lot of searching to find out that the name of the game is ORE NO SORA, which literally translates into "My Sky".

Ore No Sora is the name of a Japaneese "Magna" series about a young man that daydreams about his future. Thus, the basic screen shows a young man daydreaming at the sky. Throughout the game you get to see glimpses of his dreams as you play.

There is an intersting dicussion on optimizing play that started when the game was availble in Japan. It can be found at
http://jobs.japantoday.com/bb/showthread.php?t=12824
The thread started as a discussion about "Pro" pachislo players, but gave a lot of detail on what the different animations mean.

If anyone has any tips on playing this game, please let me know!