ALADDIN EVOLUTION

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

George Garvey

ALADDIN EVOLUTION

Post by George Garvey »

I just purchased my first skill slot machine - "Aladdin Evolution".
Great machine with impressive "Hi Def", 12 inch video display above the reels. Sound and graphics are superb (I discovered that there is actually a sound track cd available for this machine). Light show, on wins, is also very impressive. I do not now what the odds setting is from the dealer from whom it was purchased, but the number of wins is just enough to make it interesting. I notice that these skill machines do not pay out in amounts similiar to the Las Vegas machines. Do the Japanese actually win large sums on these machines or is it just entertainment?
Audio is loud so may have to do some surgery and add pots to the amp outputs. Machine is going in my game room with two pinball machines, Black Knight and F-14 Tomcat plus a new Rock-Ola, nostalgic CD commercial juke box. I can see that Aladdin will not be my only machine.
I own a time share in Las Vegas so I am not new to slot machines, but the world of these interesting Pachinslo machines is fascinating.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a second machine? :D
Thanks for listening.
Geo
[/img]
gadget

Post by gadget »

This is the first Pachislo I have brought (and won't be the last), I own a Pachinko machine as well but Pachislo are much more fun in my opinion..

Aladdin Evolution is a great machine, the 12" LCD is really nice the animations and music are excellent..

The light show when you hit 777 is impressive... :)

Mine has volume controls fitted by the dealer, I think they are a must as they are very loud when you turn them up..

I would rate this machine 9/10, It's a must for your collection !!
bharrist

Post by bharrist »

I recently purchased my first Pachislo, Aladdin Evolution, and I love it. The graphics are great and gameplay is smooth. Like many other Pachislo's the sound was WAY TO LOUD!!!! But a few adjustments on my part fixed that.........I cut two speaker wires and added a volume control.

The only other Pachislo I have played is DecaDan...that one is fun also.
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
AladdinEvolutionPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Aladdin Evolution
(316.7 KiB) Downloaded 1046 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me