STREET FIGHTER II

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

aldop67

STREET FIGHTER II

Post by aldop67 »

Hi,

The real spirit of Capcom... Great game with the characters of Street Fighter II... The game is funny and the digital voice are splendid...

It's the same like the video game !!!

--------------------------- ROUND 1 - FIGHT---------------------------------

:evil:
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
StreetFighter2PlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide For Street Fighter II
(267.56 KiB) Downloaded 741 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
CABBAGES

Post by CABBAGES »

(I know the 30 day rule but i thought id writer a review since i cant seem to post in the forums :()

I dont know why but a few days ago i came across pachislo machines and thought i want one of them ! So i was on ebay and found some and went for a street fighter 2 one.
I knew it didnt have a lcd screen but i thought at least its street fighter and i like street fighter :). It came yesterday and ive been playing it and its good but i cant help think i should have got one with an lcd screen.
I feel this one could get boring very quick as i have been playing it quite alot the past 2 days and it seems like theres not much to it. I think if this had an lcd screen it coudl have been so much better , I mean it could have had alot more fights instead of the 3 this has.
The fights are basically you are either chun li or ken and ryu together on ther left real and then you are against either zangief,dan or sagat and m bison together. I think with an lcd they coudl have used alot more characters but there are a few more characters used such as blanka,ehonda and dhalsim but they are only used for other little features.

Anyway heres a picture and a video of the bonus round and a fight in thailand against m bison and sagat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6sk6ciR2Eshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIJUHw-UU3Y

I think the fact that this is street fighter and im a fan of street fighter is the only reason i dont think this machine was a complete waste as it has the characters and the street fighter music :D.
Even tho im not as frilled with this machine as i thought i would be its not put me off pachislos and im already lookin for my next one :D

Oh and one more thing i just found out it works on 10 p`s as in british money 10p`s :D
wilddevil

Post by wilddevil »

As my latest purchase, I found the Street Fighter 2 machine to be a blast to play and a welcome addition to my collection. While it does lack some of the flair of the color LCD models, I feel the extra two character reels and the gold finish do help differentiate it from other slots. It kinda has a feel of a stepping stone between the old school and the new. The fit and finish of my particular machine is very good, and like another reviewer said this truly has the spirit of Capcom. Over all it is a must for a Street Fighter fan, and if one comes your way at a decent price I wouldn't hesitate to try it out.