SUPER BLACK JACK

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

thudspud

SUPER BLACK JACK

Post by thudspud »

This was the second machine I owned and it is (at this moment) my favourite. exceptional build quality, love the looks, the LCD screen is great, especially for the mini games you play like blackjack and roulette.

Very English all of the spoken works are in English so very easy for people to come and have a go on and understand what is going on. when you play blackjack and you bust, the dealer tells you you have bust but the screen says 'BURST' lol

Like the fact that the reels are backlit with LEDS so no worrying about blown reel lights which seems to be a big problem for most of the machines I own. It also has lights in between the reels showing the winning line :)
star2u

Post by star2u »

Hi,

This is one of my most favorite machines. I would certainly purchase the machine again. Very good graphics and a lot of action. Numerous changing scenes so you don't get bored.

---star2u
TADD39

Post by TADD39 »

After looking at many machines i opted to buy this as my first pachislo machine. I am very happy with the machine so far and it is very fun to play. I especially like the black jack mini game that plays on the LCD screen above the reels. This machine has great lighting, a nice looking LCD, and the sound is really nice from the 3 speakers .. also a plus is you can adjust the volume to a low enough setting that you don't need to install additional volume controls.
If your looking for a well built machine that's also very fun to play then i would highly recommend this one, it was recommended to me by several PachisloDB members and i took their word ... glad i did !!!
HK861

Post by HK861 »

This is my first pachi, it was highly recommended to me. After 4 weeks, I'm still trying to figure out how to get to different levels. Nearly all interactive LCD scenes are spoken in English (one very small sequence is spoken in Japanese) - so it's "easy" to pick up on the game play.

Half the fun is indeed learning about what reel combinations will take you into and through Bonus or "mini-interactive" levels - and this machine has quite a few! I won't be tiring of this machine any time soon. Friends have tried it, and are hooked on the idea of getting one.

Great music - All bonus rounds and scenes have a jazzy Vegas-theme of high quality. Non-Bonus play volume is fantastic, Big Bonus round is noticeably louder at lowest setting. Very good LCD quality graphics throughout the various interactive scenes. I'm still noticing new lighting changes throughout gameplay also. Oh yeah, I didn't know about the uhh, "bounce" feature until I got the machine. My girlfriend thinks it's funny - I just tell her I'm watching the REELS.

Albeit it's my first machine, I truly believe Super Black Jack is at the same level of gameplay as Spin Luck - a machine that seemingly set the standard for a functional and fun Pachislo. Super Black Jack is a true Winner!
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
SuperBlackJackPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Super Black Jack
(334.21 KiB) Downloaded 922 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me