CYBER DRAGON

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

taellik

CYBER DRAGON

Post by taellik »

Cyber Dragon is an Oriental graphic themed machine with 3 wheel spinners and an LCD display. The machine is very colorful with generous displays of typical oriental red & gold, however the LCD display contrasts this with blues and greys. As a teaser, the LCD will display a classical chinese landscape painting, a bagua ( 8 trigram ) symbol with a spinning yin/yang in the center, and a green graphical wireframe of the chinese painting landscape.

Gameplay is very enjoyable with a three(3) token only per spin type arangement. At payout setting six (6) there is a payout of 199% so you are hitting bonus rounds without a very long wait. Bonus rounds are handled via the LCD consisting of matching three(3) random chinese characters or hitting the "dragon bonus" rounds which in itself is made up of two (2) different color dragons representing two(2) different types of bonus rounds.. In addition, the LCD screen in the bonus rounds prompts you for the order to stop the reels ( 2,3,1; 1,3,2 etc.) during each spin of the bonus rounds.

The spin knob itself is not illuminated but a red light illuminates behind it to indicate ready for spin. The stop reel buttons are illuminated red while wheels are in motion.. Musically, during gameplay there is soothing oriental type music that has been well done and not some cheezy anime type thing. The volume is acceptable and not been any irritant to those playing it.

This machine is visually nice without the anime/cartoony type look and the gameplay is very enjoyable. This one will be a "keeper" for me.

Appearance : 9
Gameplay 9
Sound / Music : 9

ImageImage
Surfing the net with Yellow Dog Linux on a PS3...die Windows, DIE !
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
CyberDragonPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Cyber Dragon
(533.25 KiB) Downloaded 550 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me