LUCKY CHERRY

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

LUCKY CHERRY

Post by Chris »

Lucky Cherry is your basic Pachislo. While it doesn't have all the bells and whistles (no LCD or LED screen) of some of the other machines made in the same year it is still a fun machine to play. On LCD/LED machines they will show you a winning symbol on the screen to tell you you have a good chance to win a small prize; Lucky Cherry does this by playing different sounds.
Lucky Cherry is a Type-B machine but has a Lucky Chance which acts a lot like a Regular Bonus except you have 10 games where you will win 15 tokens. Since it is a Type-B machines the Big Bonus plays 30 game with only two rounds of 8 so your payouts per Big-Bonus are in the range of 265-325. Don't let the lack of an LCD/LED screen keep you away from this machine as it does some neat things with the reel back-lights to tease you along.
The volume at the lowest setting is just right for home use during regular play. It does get borderline loud when you hit a bonus but it won't make your ears bleed.
The only disappointment on Lucky Cherry is that when you hit a Big Bonus it plays the same music in the 8 games as it does in the 30 games. The Lucky Chance does play different music.

Initial Appearance: 9
Sounds/Lights: 7
Overall Game-play: 7
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
LuckyCherryPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Lucky Cherry
(167.11 KiB) Downloaded 733 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me