DRACULAS CASTLE

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

trunks19

DRACULAS CASTLE

Post by trunks19 »

Just bought this machine recently after a long time not being able to find it. It is my first from NET but I love it. Excellent sound and music and mini games. I feel like I'm playing as a castlevania character. I recommend it.
Koitenshin

Post by Koitenshin »

I love this machine. I bought it expecting it to be smaller, but boy was I wrong. This is supposed to be one of the lesser costing machines but don't be surprised by how high quality it is. Everything from the sounds to the lights and video is top notch. I highly recommend this machine.
julio c

Post by julio c »

I totally agree. When I bought my bulk load of pachi's, my wife chose thise game to be one of the first ones to bring into the house from the garage. Very clean graphics and cool game play going through all the hallways and being able to chose which way to go. Very nice game. And audio is right on with the theme of this game.
n8iws

Post by n8iws »

I found this fact out when I got my stock pile of machines years ago. NET is by far one of the best. I have 5 in my collection, followed by Takasago in quality, reliable, well built and layed out machines. Plus so many parts interchange with each other, my spare parts factor is low.
On the Level, By the Square,

Dale
yamaminjus
United States of America

Post by yamaminjus »

http://www.youtube.com/yamaminjus
Download Arraking's Repair Guide. the best Pachislo guide ever made.
ArraKing's Repair Guide! Click Here!