LION KING

User reviews for machines found in our database.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

LION KING

Post by Chris »

Lion King (aka Animal King) is a great machine. It features an LCD screen above the reels that it displays many many scene's on it. While the Belly glass screams Japanese that is really where it ends as there is no Japanese required to understand the game play of this machine.

Lion King stocks a Big & Regular Bonus as well as an AT game which changes depending on which game mode you are in (Lion, Gorilla or Ostrich). It has three different combinations to win a Big Bonus. And depending on which one you win with depends on how the game plays after the end of the bonus. If you win with a lion the machine will feature the lion after the bonus. Win with the Gorilla and your machine will feature the Gorilla.

The light show and Bonus music are very good. I do suggest planning on installing a volume controls on this three speaker machine as the Bonus music is so loud that it hurt my ears. I didn't install them at first and had to unplug two of the three speakers just finish playing a bonus round.

Initial Appearance: 7
Lights/Sounds: 7
Overall Game Play: 9
Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Chris »

Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide
Attachments
AnimalKingPlayGuide.pdf
Gak Trading Inc's Play Guide for Lion/Animal King
(537.06 KiB) Downloaded 567 times
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me